Help us to establish Drala Jong - a Buddhist Retreat Centre in Wales

Help us to establish Drala Jong - a Buddhist Retreat Centre in Wales
Help us to establish Drala Jong - a Buddhist Retreat Centre in Wales

Sunday 25 November 2012

... the explanation of the tuning of the two basses alone is worth the price of the book

"One of the things I love about the book is Doc’s ability to weave the technical aspects of music and writing process in such a simple manner as to be easily understood by musician and fan alike. In my opinion, the explanation of the tuning of the two basses alone is worth the price of the book."

Ted Stilles, talking about 'An Odd Boy, Volume II', by Doc Togden



Volume II of an odd boy is published by Aro Books worldwide.

Excerpts can be read on Doc Togden's Facebook fanpage and at anoddboy.com
 

2 comments:

  1. In my view an absolute must-read if blues is your business, though I can think of a lot of other good reasons.
    And btw, my name ain't "unknown". My name's Karl August Wolfgang Amadeus Manfred.

    ReplyDelete