Help us to establish Drala Jong - a Buddhist Retreat Centre in Wales

Help us to establish Drala Jong - a Buddhist Retreat Centre in Wales
Help us to establish Drala Jong - a Buddhist Retreat Centre in Wales

Friday 19 September 2014

Love has no need of reasons. If there were reasons, it wouldn't be love. The same applies to Blues.

"'Blues has been important to me since I was 8.  When asked why - I have no answer.  That's not to say that I can't provide a welter of evocative statements. 'I could give reasons - but they'd be as meaningless as explanations as to the why of 'why I love my wife'.  Love has no need of reasons.  I have the feeling that if there were reasons, it wouldn't be love.  The same applies to Blues.'."

p227-228, an odd boy - volume one, Doc Togden, Aro Books worldwide, 2011, ISBN 978-1-898185-20-8

No comments:

Post a Comment